Today’s mainstream farming practices are not sustainable.
Earth’s population continues to grow, which puts pressure on food systems. That means more demand and less supply – farmers should be happy and rich.
Unfortunately, this isn’t true!
Most farmers in the European Union rely on subsidies to make ends meet. In additional, at current the rate, there are only 40-60 harvests left in the EU and North-America due to soil degeneration. (source)
Bringing world-class agronomical knowledge to every farmer
Fortunately, there are a small number of farmers who earn good profits in a sustainable way, and who also convert CO2 into the soil. But achieving this requires deep expertise in both agronomy and agribusiness. World-class farm managers are very expensive, often costing up to $150K a year. eAgronom uses technology to make that same expertise available at 1/10th of the cost.
eAgronom brings AI-based farm management software to grain producers, which simplifies farmers’ paperwork and provides recommendations that are both profitable and sustainable.
Get in touch with us to learn more:
An AI-based farm management platform
We are developing the world’s most advanced AI-based decision support toolkit that leverages prescriptive analytics to increase productivity.
- Agronomical planning – crop rotation, inventory, task plans, and financial analysis
- People management – tracking working hours, giving work orders
- AI alerts and Suggestions – AI crop planner, business appraisals, task timing
- Consultation – top of the field agribusiness consultants
- Easy-to-use software – you don’t have to be a tech wizard to use eAgronom: we keep it clear and intuitive
Team that is committed to the vision
- Son of a successful farmer
- Founder and CEO of edtech company with over 50 employees
- Public speaking experience at over 100 events
- Experience in fundamental analysis of publicly traded companies
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2018
- AmCham EU Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Senior Dev Manager in Glia (post B round entity)
- Vice President of Estonian Founders Society
- International engineering experience
- Multiple startup experiences
- Speaker at multiple tech conferences
- Winner of multiple hackathons
- MSc in computer science
VP of Strategy & Business Operations
- Two decades of sales and strategic business leadership experience with Nike Inc
- Global VP of Football Marketplace
- VP GM Nike Russia
- GM Nike Greece & Cyprus
- Deep experience in developing a growth vision and winning strategies for new and existing businesses and markets
VP of Engineering
- PhD in Computer Science at age 24 (youngest PhD in Estonia)
- Curriculum manager in University CS department for 2 years
- Co-CEO and Lead Engineer in MatchMySound for 6 years. Successful exit.
- 40 years of experience in agri-business
- Complete restructuring of Agromino’s Ukrainian and Russian branches. From operating with losses to 4 million € profits in 2 years.
- Advising CropIO (exit to Syngenta) and VitalFields (exit to Monsanto) in product development.
Over 30 highly skilled professionals and leaders
eAgronom consists of top specialists from companies like Stripe, Heap Analytics, Nortal, Cybernetica, TransferWise, and ZeroTurnaround, who are passionate about making the world a better place by helping farmers make smarter decisions.
Case studies show a proven track record
- Decreases the application of fertilizers at least 35% and herbicides by 25%.
- Increases average crop yield by up to 4% in the following rotation year.
- Saves 2.5% on labor costs by implementing better in-farm logistics.
We have a scalable model
We’ve grown 3x per year since 2017 and have reached 1400 paying customers in 5 countries, resulting in $700K ARR (July 2020).
Our LTV/CAC ratio has reached 5.7 in the last 18 months and we have a clear path to double digits in the next 12 months.
We launched an AI-based digital advisory service at the end of 2019 – 1% of customers have upgraded so far, accounting for 20% of our ARR (July 2020).
- 900 000 paid hectares globally (July 2020)
- Paying customers in 7 countries – Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Romania, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, and Australia
- Over 1400 clients (July 2020)
Current VCs and Angels