Why should you use soil sensors in your paddocks?
Soil sensors help you:
- Time tasks – Soil temperature and moisture show the right time to sow, fertilise, or spray
- Reduce costs on agrochemicals and fertilisers – fertilising at the wrong time doesn’t give the desired result
- Save time – you don’t have to be in the paddock yourself to review the soil situation
- Predict yield – assess soil temperature and moisture fluctuation during the vegetation period
- Use your workforce efficiently – don’t send your employees onto the paddocks at the wrong time