Why should you use soil sensors in the field?
Soil sensors help you:
- Time tasks – Soil temperature and moisture tell you when to sow, fertilize, or spray
- Reduce costs of agrochemicals and fertilisers – fertilizations done at the wrong time don’t bring good results
- Save time – you don’t have to visit the field yourself to review the soil situation
- Predict yield – you can assess soil temperature and moisture fluctuations during the vegetation period
- Use your workforce efficiently – don’t send your team to the field at the wrong time