Why should you soil sensors to the field?
Soil sensors help you:
- Time tasks – Soil temperature and moisture show when is the right time to sow, fertilize or spray
- Reduce costs on agrochemicals and fertilizers – fertilisations done at the right time don’t give the desired result
- Save time – you don’t have to go there yourself to review the soil situation
- Predict yield – you can assess, what is the soil temperature and moisture fluctuation during vegetation period
- Use your workforce efficiently – don’t send your men on the field at the wrong time