Today’s mainstream farming practices are not sustainable.
Earth’s population is growing and demand for food increases even faster. That means more demand and less supply – farmers should be happy and rich.
Unfortunately, this isn’t true!
Most farmers in the European Union rely on subsidies to make ends meet. On top of that, we only have 40-60 harvests left in the EU and North-America due to soil degeneration. (source)
Bringing world-class agronomical knowledge to every farmer
Fortunately, there is a small number of farmers who make good profits and doing it in a sustainable way converting CO2 into the soil. Achieving that, however, requires extensive agronomical and agribusiness expertise. The challenge is that world-class farm managers are very expensive – costing $150K a year. eAgronom uses technology to make agronomical knowledge available for every farmer at 10 times smaller cost.
eAgronom provides AI-based farm management software for grain producers, which simplifies farmers’ paperwork and suggests ways to increase profits in a sustainable way.
Get in touch with us to learn more:
An AI-based farm management platform
We are developing the world’s most advanced AI-based decision support toolkit that leverages prescriptive analytics to increase productivity.
- Agronomical planning – crop rotation, inventory, task plans.
- People management – tracking working hours, giving orders.
- AI alerts and Suggestions – AI crop planner, business appraisals, timing tasks
- Consultation – Top of their field agribusiness consultants.
- Easy-to-use software – We have created an easy-to-use software because our target market isn’t always the most tech-savvy
Team that is committed to the vision
- Son of a successful farmer
- Founder and CEO of edtech company with over 50 employees
- Public speaking experience in over 100 events
- Experience in fundamental analysis of publicly traded companies
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2018
- AmCham EU Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Senior Dev Manager in SaleMove (post Bround entity)
- Vice President of Estonian Founders Society
- International engineering experience
- Multiple startup experiences
- Speaker at multiple tech confereneces
- Winner of multiple hackathons
- MSc in computer science
VP of Strategy & Business Operations
- Two decades of sales and strategic business leadership experience with Nike.Inc
- Global VP of Football Marketplace
- VP GM Nike Russia
- GM Nike Greece & Cyprus
- Deep experience in developing a growth vision and winning strategies for new and existing businesses and markets.
VP of Engineering
- PhD in Computer Science at age 24 (youngest PhD in Estonia)
- Curriculum manager in University CS department for 2 years
- Co-CEO and Lead Engineer in MatchMySound for 6 years. Successful exit.
- 40 years of experience in agri-business
- Complete restructuring of Agromino’s Ukrainian and Russian branches. From operating with losses to 4 million € profits in 2 years.
- Advising CropIO (exit to Syngenta) and VitalFields (exit to Monsanto) in product development.
Over 30 highly skilled professionals and leaders
eAgronom consists of top specialists from companies like Stripe, Heap Analytics, Nortal, Cybernetica, TransferWise, ZeroTurnaround who are passionate about making the world a better place through helping farmers make smarter decisions.
Case studies show a proven track record
- Decreases the application of fertilizers at least 35% and herbicides by 25%.
- Increases average crop yield by up to 4% in the following rotation year.
- Saves 2.5% on labor costs by implementing better in-farm logistics.
We have a scalable model
We’ve grown 3x per year since 2017 and have reached 1400 paying customers in 5 countries, resulting in $600K ARR (March 2020).
Our LTV/CAC ratio has reached 5.7 in the last 18 months and we have a clear path to double digits in the next 12 months.
We launched an AI-based digital advisory service at the end of 2019 – 1% of customers have upgraded so far and it already brings 20% of our ARR (March 2020).
- 850 000 paid hectares globally (March 2020)
- Paying customers in 5 countries – Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic
- Over 1400 clients (March 2020)
Current VCs and Angels