There are a few different categories of cookies:
Session and Persistent Cookies
- Session Cookies - these are cookies which expire once you close your web browser. Session cookies enable the eAgronom Website to keep track of the Users' movements within the eAgronom Website and prevent Users from being asked for the same information endlessly.
- Persistent Cookies - these are cookies which stay on your device for a limited period of time after the User’s visit to our website or until you delete them.
First and Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - these are cookies set by the website that you are visiting at that time, either by us, or by a third party at our request;
- Third-party cookies - these are cookies that are set by a party other than that of the website you are visiting. If you visit the eAgronom website or use the eAgronom Service and another party sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie. For example, Youtube cookies on our website when we show videos.
Strictly necessary and functionality cookies
- These cookies are essential in order to enable you to use the features of our services, such as user_auth_credentials to keep user securely inside the app so that the user wouldn’t have to log in on every page. Without these cookies, services you have asked for e.g., billing, cannot be provided. In summary, these cookies enable services you have specifically asked for and make using our services possible.
- These cookies also allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Performance and analytics cookies
- Retargeting cookies are used to serve ads specific to the User and their interests. The ads served will be targeted based on the User's browsing history. For example, if the User has visited the eAgronom Website without realising a purchase of services, the User may see eAgronom advertisements when visiting a non-related site. Retargeting cookies use non-personally identifiable information and don't track personal information about the User.
How to manage your cookie preferences?
By enabling cookies the User will receive the optimal experience from the eAgronom Website. Nevertheless, it shall be the User's sole choice to accept their use. The User is duly informed that by blocking all cookies they won't be able to purchase any service from eAgronom and some part of the Website may become inaccessible. To find out more information, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Changes to this Policy
We may occasionally make changes to this Policy.
When we make material changes to this Policy, we’ll provide you with prominent notice e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within the eAgronom Service or by sending you an email. We may notify you in advance.